Saturday, January 16, 2010

On Holiday..

At least until Tuesday.
Since I'm visiting friemds in Pittsburgh and I'm not sure when I will have access to a computer, I will take it as a holiday from writing on the blog.

It seems a little absurd since I just started this and I'm already taking some time off.















This should be me in some tropical island. Instead I'm in a place just a tad less cold than Chicago. I think it might have to do with the fact that the wind doesn't blow as it does in Chicago









This is my interpretation of what creates the wind in Chicago
It looks a bit childish, but I was told this is where wind comes from. I am bound to believe it's real since it came from a very reliable source. The homeless man I found outside Soldier Field the very first time a gust of wind blew me off the side walk.
This actually happened the 4th day of me moving to Chicago from Los Angeles

I'm looking forward to bowling tomorrow. I suck at the game but is all good when it comes to having fun.
I expect to take home the trophy for most gutter balls.

I will take some pictures of the places I visit while in Pittsburgh to post and blog about in a later edition of this blog. It might not be about bikes, but who cares. Ultimately is just about ranting or venting or just trying to get better at story telling.

God knows I need all the practice I can get.

1 comment:

  1. hey you need to update your blog! you lazy blogger!

    ReplyDelete